Renovating or remodeling your home can be a very stressful yet rewarding project. One of the most important things to consider when it comes to a renovation or construction project, is what type of building material you’re going to use, especially for the walls and ceilings. These ought to be stable and durable since they’re considered permanent constructions.
If your project includes a ceiling replacement, you may be wondering whether to install a ceiling tile or drywall. Luckily for you, you can find both at Ridout Lumber. We are the stop to your search for drywalls ceiling tiles in Arkansas. A high quality moisture resistant ceiling tile will keep your home feeling and looking great!
Drywalls – A Functional Option for Every Space
Drywall installation for both ceiling and walls is a common practice. As any other type of material, it has its pros and cons, but the advantages seem to outnumber the disadvantages. Drywall is manufactured faster and this makes a difference to energy costs during its construction. Other advantages include:
- It’s cost effective.
- Drywall is fire resistant. Gypsum prevents fire from spreading.
- Even though it’s a heavy material, professional drywall companies count with the right equipment to install walls or ceilings in no time.
- Drywall can be cut in any size and molded into any space and ceiling or wall shape.
- With drywall ceiling and walls, you can install recessed lighting and hang anything you want with ease.
- Drywall can also be used as a partition.
Ceiling Tiles – The Most Practical Ceiling Material
Ceiling tiles are lightweight construction materials used to cover ceilings. They are formed by a grid system that holds tiles in place on the ceiling. It is one of the most used ceiling materials because:
- It gives you easy access to wiring or pipes after you have installed them.
- Easy repairs. Simply pop out the tile and put in a new one.
- Aesthetics. Ceiling tiles are pleasing to the eye and have a wide range of designs and colors.
- Installing lighting fixtures and changing lighting is very easy.
- Ceiling tiles are a great way to insulate the sound in a room.
- They are durable. You can install a moisture resistant ceiling tile.
Find Everything For Your Ceilings and Walls at Ridout Lumber
Whether you choose ceiling tiles or drywall for your ceilings or drywall for your walls, find both materials at Ridout Lumber. We own our very own drywall distribution company, which allows us to have the best prices for drywall ceiling tiles in Arkansas!
Regardless of the style or size of drywall or ceiling tiles you’re looking for, chances are we have it in stock – and if we don’t, you can still order it. Don’t look any further and get in touch with Arkansas’ favorite one-stop-shop for all your remodeling or construction needs.