Suppose you’ve just moved into your first home, and there’s one tiny problem – no kitchen cabinets! Don’t worry; this is a common issue for first-time homeowners. The good news is that installing kitchen cabinets is not as difficult as it may seem.
In this blog post, we will provide you with 9 steps to make installing your kitchen cabinets quick and easy. Just keep reading!
Follow This Ultimate Guide To Get Your Kitchen Cabinets Easily Installed
- Measure the space for your cabinets: Before purchasing any cabinets, make sure to accurately measure the dimensions of your kitchen. That will ensure you buy the right size and style for your space.
- Locate High Spots on the Floor: Find any high spots on the floor and mark them with a pencil. These high spots will need to be leveled out before cabinet installation.
- Inspect the New Cabinets: Once your cabinets arrive, inspect them for any damage or defects. Make sure to note any issues and contact the manufacturer if necessary. Also, make sure if they need to be assembled or not.
- Mark the Top of the Base Cabinets: Measure and mark the wall where the top of your base cabinets will be installed. That will serve as a guide for installation.
- Mark Bottom of Wall Cabinets: Measure and mark the bottom of your wall cabinets, ensuring they align with the top of the base cabinets.
- Locate Wall Studs: Use a stud finder to locate the wall studs where you will hang your cabinets.
- Begin Corner Installation: Begin installing your corner cabinets first, using a level to ensure they are even.
- Attach Cabinets: Use a cordless drill to attach and secure the cabinets to the wall studs.
- Adjust Drawers: Lastly, make sure to adjust the drawers for a smooth opening and closing motion.
Following these simple steps will have your kitchen cabinets installed in no time! Before enjoying your newly improved kitchen space, don’t forget to clean and add any finishing touches.
However, if you feel this is too much pressure for you, and you still have doubts about how to install kitchen cabinets. Don’t hesitate to call a professional for assistance, and select a suitable hardware store because that can make all the difference in your kitchen cabinets installation process.
Ridout Lumber, Your Trustworthy Hardware Store In Arkansas
Ridout Lumber has been in the business of quality hardware for half a century, providing materials and services to residents of Arkansas and Missouri. We have been in business for over 50 years and have built a reputation for providing high-quality kitchen cabinet material suppliers and other products at competitive prices.
Our extensive inventory includes cabinets made from durable materials that will last for years. With Ridout Lumber, you can be confident that you are getting the best possible product for your money. So start shopping today and see the difference Ridout Lumber can make in your kitchen.