Lumber Store In Fayetteville, AR
If you are a contractor and you need a lumber store in Fayetteville, AR, go to Ridout Lumber. We have a full range of high-quality lumber products in fir, spruce, pine, and engineered wood products. Also, we have our wholesale yard with tons of inventory, so this is an excellent opportunity for you as a contractor to get the best pricing in lumber in Arkansas.
GET THE BEST LUMBER PRODUCTS WITH RIDOUT LUMBER NOW
We Offer A Range Of Lumber Products
When it comes to building projects, your materials are fundamental to provide your customers with the best results. No matter how big or small your building project is, we have what you need. We have a range of options for you to choose from, so you can fit your customer’s needs and style. Here are some of the lumber products we offer:
- Engineered wood products: This type of wood products are designed to carry heavier and longer loads. You can build with them the support you need for your heavy structures, and this will ensure your project is secure and safe. You can choose our lines of EWP products for I – Joist, LVL, Laminated Beams, and other structural members.
- Fir lumber: This type of lumber has tight, close grain lines that make them stable and strong. It’s much less twisting or framing, so it’s perfect for framing or exterior application. Also, it returns to the same shape, which is ideal for builders.
- Hardwood lumber: This type of lumber is perfect for all kinds of furniture, cabinets, or home decor. It comes in different types of grains and colors, and you have the option of making one too. We have access to many hardwoods so you can find the perfect one for your project.
- Pine lumber: This type of wood is consistent and reliable. It has the density, machine-ability, and fastener-holding strength that you need to build a high-quality structure.
- Softwood lumber: In Ridout Lumber, you can find a huge line of softwood lumbers. If you need to build a bookcase, a shed, furniture, or any other Pinterest project, softwood lumber is perfect for you.
- Spruce lumber: This type of lumber is resistant and is straight-grained with fine to medium texture. It works with most tools and glues and finishes as well.
Have The Best Lumber Products For Your Projects
As a contractor, you need a reliable place where you can find all the tools and materials you need for your building projects. That’s what Ridout Lumber is. We offer a range of lumber products and at the best prices. No matter how big or small your project is, we got you.